Post Name - Director
Post No - (01)
Pay Band with Grade Pay - 37400-67000 (AGP 10000) + Special Allowance of Rs. 3000 per month
Age- Should not be more than 55 years on the date of receipt of application.
Educational Qualification, Experience:
Ph.D. with first class or equivalent in B.E./B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech. in Textile Technology/Engineering/Carpet Technology.
• In exceptional cases candidates with science and management degrees may be considered.
• An outstanding academic record throughout and minimum of 5 years experience as a Professor in a reputed Engineering or Technology Institute or University.
• A person having experience in the field of teaching as well as Industry to be preferred.
• Post Ph.D. Publication & Guiding PhD Students is desirable.
• Administrative experience in a responsible position.
Duties & Responsibilities: Same as that of Principal/Head of Engineering College/
Period of Probation : 2 years for Direct Recruitment.
Method of Recruitment: Direct.
• Application fee Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200 for SC/ST/OBC candidates) is payable alongwith the application in form of Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, IICT payable at Bhadohi.
• Interested persons may see details available on the website of O/o Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), www.handicrafts.nic.in & Institute website www.iict.ac.in.
• The application (Bio-data) of eligible candidates in prescribed format as available on the website mentioning the name of the post applied for, on the envelope must reach Director In-charge, Indian Institute of Carpet Technology (IICT), Chauri Road, Bhadohi-221401 (U.P.) within one month of release of advertisement alongwith all the relevant documents, for necessary subsequent action.
Visit Official Website - http://www.handicrafts.nic.in