Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow or Senior Research Fellow (JRF or SRF) to work in the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India funded project "Design, synthesis and optoelectronic properties of squaraine and croconine based functional organic materials" under the supervision of Dr. Chetti Prabhakar, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry as per the details given below.
Post Name:- Junior Research Fellow , Senior Research Fellow
• Essential Qualifications: JRF : Possessing M.Sc or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE. Age Maximum 28 years.
SRF: Possessing M Sc. or equivalent and at least 2 years of post- M. Sc research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals;
Age limit maximum 32 years.
• Desirable Qualifications: Research experience in similar field.
• Emoluments: JRF @ Rs. 12000/- pm plus HRA or SRF @Rs. 14000/- pm plus HRA
• Duration: 36 months (3 years) or position is coterminus with the project *
• Job description : The JRF/ SRF is required to assist in various activities under the project to complete the objectives and deliverables in time as per schedule.
• The candidate will be allowed to register for Ph D. program in the Chemistry Department of the Institute under the supervision of Dr. Chetti Prabhakar.
The eligible candidates may apply with self-attested copies of all certificates along with duly filled application form to Dr. Chetti Prabhakar, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, NIT Kurukshetra-136119 by post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The last date of submission of application form is 10.08.2018.
Visit Official Website - http://www.nitkkr.ac.in